Q.If certificate of class is going to expire in 3 days, can the ship sail today?
Blog on same topic
Blog you cannot miss!
Questions on same topics
Popular questions and their answers
- How can we know if the ship is meeting with the standards of the class?
- Man Overboard in Restricted Visibility. What actions we must take in addition to those that we take in a normal situation?
- What documents are required to carry IMDG cargo Class 6.2 and 7? Is any certificate required and from whom?
- What is the difference between water tight doors and weather tight doors?
- Explosimeter measures gas concentration as percentage of LEL by actual combustion of the gas.How is the combustion possible if concentration is below the LEL?
More things to do on myseatime
Learn the difficult concepts of sailing described in a easy and story-telling way. These detailed and well researched articles provides value reading for all ranks.
Seafarers Question Answers
Ask or answer a question on this forum. Knowledge dies if it remains in our head. Share your knowledge by writing answers to the question
This podcast on the maritime matters will provide value to the listeners. Short, crisp and full of value. Stay tuned for this section.