Q.If certificate of class is going to expire in 3 days, can the ship sail today?
Blog on same topic
Blog you cannot miss!
A Ship on Time Charter : Here is All a Seafarer need to know
A Layman's Guide to Laytime, Charter party Agreement and Voyage Charter
Ballast Water Management: What We Need to Know and How to Comply
Cargo Calculations on Tankers with ASTM Tables: Here is all you need to know
Inerting of Cargo Tanks: How Exactly to do it?
Questions on same topics
Popular questions and their answers
- What is the difference between water tight doors and weather tight doors?
- Explosimeter measures gas concentration as percentage of LEL by actual combustion of the gas.How is the combustion possible if concentration is below the LEL?
- Is it recommended to continue putting FPDs at all times even with vessels having modified hooks as per SOLAS?
- If ship changes flag, is it required to renew the Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Certificate?
- For how long the fire alarm must ring?
More things to do on myseatime
Learn the difficult concepts of sailing described in a easy and story-telling way. These detailed and well researched articles provides value reading for all ranks.
Seafarers Question Answers
Ask or answer a question on this forum. Knowledge dies if it remains in our head. Share your knowledge by writing answers to the question
This podcast on the maritime matters will provide value to the listeners. Short, crisp and full of value. Stay tuned for this section.